ignal Processing is one of IAI’s core research areas. We use both conventional tools like digital filtering and Kalman filtering, and modern signal processing tools like Principal Component Analysis, neural nets, fuzzy logic, classical linear and non-linear control approaches to create new technologies. We have developed applications for speech processing, image processing, computer vision, face recognition, adaptive array, video compression, health monitoring, automatic target recognition, communications network traffic prediction and bullet matching.
Our expertise enables us to develop innovative systems and technologies through:
- Sensor Design and Development
- Development of Non-destructive Testing Algorithms and Techniques
- Modeling and Numerical Simulation
- Health Management
- Speaker Identification and Speech Recognition in Noisy Environments
- Chemical and Biological Detection Algorithm Development